Mighty 8th Media is known its exceptional design work and, given our World War II theme and tagline of “Let’s make history,” a love of yesteryear as well. So when Josh, a skilled designer who just happens to have a BFA in Architectural Historic Preservation, came along, we knew it was destiny.
Josh’s experience in graphic design was honed in packaging design and retail, which provides a unique point of view for solving design challenges for our various clients. One of his main inspirations is renowned designer, Aaron Draplin, who made his mark creating designs for major brands such as Nike, Esquire, and Ford Motor Company. However, Josh is busy making strong impressions of his own here at Mighty 8th. His fun-loving personality, exceptional talent, and commitment to doing great work make him an ideal crewmember.
A LITTLE INSIGHT
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
- Hobbies: Cooking, making and enjoying cocktails
- Food: Sushi, BBQ, steak, pretzels (Snyder’s)
- Band: Depends on my mood
- Movie: Willow
- Super Power: Flying – to save on airfare
- TV Show: Bob’s Burgers, Parks & Rec.
- Book: The Martian
- Quote: “To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.” – Pablo Neruda