EVERY GREAT FLIGHT PLAN BEGINS WITH STRATEGY
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
A well-defined marketing strategy is rooted in your brand’s value proposition, which clearly tells potential consumers what innovation, service, or feature you offer that makes you the right choice for them.
For instance, Apple’s value proposition is “Think Different.” This fourteen letter battle rhythm is seamlessly translated across their entire business; from product development and culture to marketing and user experience. When you hold an Apple product in the palm of your hand, you know it exists because someone dared to think differently; and you gave them the gift of your business because you connected with their value proposition.
Whether it’s your brand identity, brand voice, print or digital ad campaigns, or immersive website experience, every aspect of your marketing strategy should point back to your brand’s value proposition.
This is why, at Mighty 8th Media, we’ve developed a finely tuned process that dives deep into the core of your business. We peel back the layers of your industry, research the competitive landscape and deliver a strategy that is rooted in clear data and insights.
Why Mighty 8th?
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
By making a comprehensive online brand experience the foundation of your digital strategy, our designers build websites that engage, convert, and delight your audience.
Don’t just take our word for it.
An award-winning Atlanta web design agency, we’ve worked with powerhouse brands such as the global cosmetics company, Revlon, and American toy icon, Little Tikes.
Developing innovative products is your business. Making sure your website reflects your innovation is ours.
Your brands most powerful blueprint
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
Whether you’re an SME or a publicly traded business, brands big and small must have a strategy in order to grow or pivot into better businesses than they were before.
CHALLENGES WE CAN HELP YOU SOLVE
- How do we gain awareness in our new or current market?
- I’m launching a new product. How do I get the word out? We need to generate more leads.
- We’re losing market share to our competition.
- How do we do a better job recruiting and retaining talent?
- How can we structure our marketing budget to be more effective and efficient?
- I’m launching a new service line within my business. How should I let existing and new customers know? Where do I start?
- We are acquiring a new business. What should I do with the name, brand, and customer base?
- How do I leverage our existing market share while updating our brand?
- How do I leverage client insights to create sales opportunities?
- I’m having a hard time training and educating my staff on a consistent basis. How can I solve this?
- I need to prove marketing ROI to my company stakeholders. How can I accurately and effectively track metrics?
We custom build your strategy from the ground up with proprietary data and research. We consider strategy to be your brand’s most powerful flight plan; a captain’s log of where your brand needs to navigate to in order to be successful. Our primary focus is to create a full-scale strategy that gives you the tools and blueprint to achieve your goals while giving your user the best possible impression of your company.
- Short-term and long-term business goals
- Key business objectives
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Marketing and advertising KPIs
- Your brand’s origin story
- Your competitive advantage
- How you define success
Marketing strategy is our business
Mighty 8th takes marketing and brand strategy seriously, and no two approaches are alike. We identify business goals, objectives, problems, challenges and define what entails a successful mission. We then fully immerse ourselves in your business and industry. From market research and audience analysis to problem identification, market differentiation, positioning and benchmarking, we go above and beyond to create a strategy that gets everyone excited.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Omni-channel, Comprehensive Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Experiential Marketing Strategy
- Lead Generation Strategy
- Brand Positioning and Awareness Strategy
- Email Marketing Strategy
- Trade Show Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- SEO Strategy
- PPC Strategy
- Content Strategy
- UX and UI Strategy
- Inbound Strategy
- Outbound Strategy
Our strategic process begins with a discovery phase so we can thoroughly understand your goals and needs. A strategy gives your goals a clear footpath to follow, so whether your goal is generating qualified leads from web traffic or increasing your purchase order value, we capture that metric and integrate it into your game plan.
Once we have a keen understanding of your business, we dive into hard data, insights, and research to formulate the pillars of your strategy. We integrate a data-driven approach by tapping into informatics such as MRI data, Google Analytics, Affinity Business Insights, demographics, psychographics, and personas to create a powerful business case.
Then, we analyze the compiled data, goals, and competitive research to develop an ironclad marketing strategy that everyone can get behind. Once the strategy is finalized and ready for deployment, we employ ROI tracking methods, analytics and formulas to monitor your brand’s progress.
Don’t just take our word for it
Help your brand take flight
While many businesses understand the value of marketing, many of them don’t have the in-house tools or talent to define it or deliver it. So whether your business needs a B2B or B2C marketing plan or an integrated digital strategy to make your brand competitive, we’re the right crew for the mission. Our team of marketing experts will build your strategy beginning with competitive analysis all the way through execution. Ready to help your brand take flight? Contact us today to build a flight plan tailored to your business’s needs.