The best traffic managers know a little bit about everything – workflow, deadlines, client expectations, etc. Well, that’s only the tip of the iceberg with Deneshia. In addition to having a well-rounded understanding of marketing and all of the tools and technology that goes into that, she also brings a wealth of life experiences to the table – too many for one bio.
Here’s just a small sample from the “Life of Deneshia.” She is certified in Google Ads and Google Analytics. She is the only woman to have been invited to speak at the Arkansas Ducks Unlimited State Convention. LinkedIn Learning asked her to be on a two-person customer panel to share best practices with clients and potential clients. Deneshia has an outdoor show on YouTube and manages two websites about the outdoors. She also enjoys growing blueberries, cooking, and blogging. Did we mention that she belongs to the Southeastern Outdoor Press Association and Georgia Outdoor Writers Association? It’s easy to lose track.
With all of this going on, we’re just thrilled that she had time to join our team. We wouldn’t be the same without her.
A LITTLE INSIGHT
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
- Hobbies: Anything outdoors - training and competing with our dog (Attie), fishing, scalloping, hunting (waterfowling is my favorite), hiking, archery
- Food: Sashimi and melted cheese (not together, that would be terrifying)
- Band: I like almost all kinds of music, but some favorites are Prince, Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd. My playlist is all over the place
- Movie: John Wick, Moana
- Super Power: Teleportation
- TV Show: Good Doctor, Pick of the Litter, The Pharmacist
- Book: Stephen King's IT. Any book that can make your imagination run away with you and you can clearly remember how you felt reading it years later is pretty impressive.
- Quote: "If you want something, ask for it. How else is anyone supposed to know you want it?" ~ Pixie Warren