Shane has been in the video production industry since 2011 and the audio production industry since 2005. However, his passion for video production has been burning since he was a kid running around with his parents’ VHS camera. He has a bachelor’s degree in psychology, which always comes in handy in advertising, and has worked in many different industries (music, traveling, recording, producing, graphic design and stage production). Now, he’s landed at Mighty 8th and has been thriving ever since! When asked about his experience with us, Shane says, “I love the people on this team and the environment they create to do great work. Friendly and warm as well as insightful, imaginative, highly competent, and dependable.”
With prayer, scripture, and family (a large one, at that!) as his inspiration, Shane has been able to pursue his passion through his career. Whether using his brilliant imagination to develop breakthrough video concepts for our clients, shooting on-site, editing, or even animating, Shane knows how to create compelling stories.
A LITTLE INSIGHT
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
- Hobbies: Soccer, Video Games
- Food: Ice Cream
- Band: NEEDTOBREATHE, Switchfoot, Angels & Airwaves
- Movie: The Matrix, Anything Pixar
- Super Power: Computer Whisperer
- TV Show: Stranger Things (S1), Breaking Bad
- Book: Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Quote: “Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom." Psalm 90:12