Customer service is always Mission #1 at Mighty 8th, and Sarah is a pro at delivering it. Over the past 11 years, she has honed her problem-solving and organizational skills. She began as an executive assistant at a digital marketing agency, explored traffic management, human resources, and found her home in account management. Her well-rounded perspective and deep understanding of agency roles and responsibilities make Sarah a valuable member of our crew (and a Certified ScrumMaster). Plus, she’s a lot of fun to be around.
When she’s not busy here at the Hangar, Sarah enjoys spending time with her daughter, Mazie Grace. They both love the outdoors and making memories together. Sarah also volunteers with Drug-Free Hall County and serves as the Marketing Chair for the John Jarrard Foundation.
A LITTLE INSIGHT
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
- Hobbies: Boating, hiking, traveling
- Food: Mexican
- Band: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Movie: Dazed and Confused
- Super Power: Mind reading
- TV Show: All the trash shows on Bravo and E – anything I can watch without using my brain
- Book: Anything by Karen Kingsbury
- Quote: “If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans.” – Johnny Vanzant