.--- --- -. .- - .... .- -. / .-.. --- .-. .-
Growing up in an immigrant family just outside of Pittsburgh, everything Jonathan learned about American culture came from watching PBS Kids and Veggie Tales. It was here that the love of meaningful stories was planted, with the children’s programming eventually giving way to tightly-written shows like Seinfeld and Monk.
While he experimented with making his own videos with his brother, it wasn’t until college that Jonathan got his first formal taste of the cinematic process. Graduating from Georgia State University’s renowned film studies program with a degree in film and media, he went on to work at a small, faith-based production company – shooting, editing, producing, and even animating a variety of short and long-form content.
By the time Jonathan landed at the Hangar, he had years of experience in all stages of production, developing a particular affinity for the art direction, pacing, composition, and sound design of motion graphics animation.
When he’s not conducting an interview or keenly cutting client footage, Jonathan enjoys watching the Pittsburgh Steelers or Christopher Nolan movies with his wife and baby boy.
A LITTLE INSIGHT
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
- Hobbies: Graphic design, motion design, basketball
- Food: My wife’s fettuccine Alfredo
- Band: Juan Luis Guerra y 440, Daft Punk
- Movie: The Godfather Part 2
- Super Power: The ability to fly
- TV Show: Seinfeld
- Book: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Quote: “God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Rom. 5:8