DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA
Joe has been in marketing for his entire 25-year career. After earning his B.A. in Marketing from the University of North Georgia in 1996, he worked across many industries, including real estate, veterinary medicine, fintech, and public utilities. He has expertise across the marketing field, having done everything from print production and graphic design to web development and digital marketing.
Joe is a father of four two-legged kids and two four-legged kids, a youth soccer coach, a licensed realtor, a SAG-eligible actor, and a Licensed Part 107 Commercial Drone Pilot. He loves the outdoors—boating, tennis, golf, swimming, the beach—and spends most of his free time with his family.
We’re thrilled to have this seasoned pro leading digital media efforts for the Mighty 8th crew.
A LITTLE INSIGHT
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
- Hobbies: Golfing, drone photography
- Food: Wings, Thai, Italian
- Band: A little bit of everything
- Movie: Top Gun
- Super Power: Flying
- TV Show: Impractical Jokers, The First 48
- Book: The Godfather (Yes, it was a book before it was a movie)
- Quote: “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shield