-.-. --- ..- .-. - -. . -.-- / ... .... . ..-. ..-. .. . .-.. -..
After graduating from Jacksonville State University with a BFA in Graphic Design, Courtney landed at the Hangar as a high-flying member of our accomplished design team.
A formative influence on Courtney’s constant push to creatively challenge herself was her participation in color guard. Starting way back in middle school, Courtney fell in love with the unique combination of theatrics, teamwork, and athleticism, ending her 8-year career performing alongside Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps at a world-class level.
What many people don’t know about Courtney is that she’s an overachieving hobbyist – quilting, collecting (ceramics), and re-upholstering at all times. You can often find her at antique malls and thrift stores, hunting for great finds and gathering supplies for her next pet project.
At Mighty 8th, Courtney serves all our clients with her sharp eye and her trademark willingness to try new things.
A LITTLE INSIGHT
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
- Hobbies: Crafting, pottery, refurbishing furniture, plants, hunting for deals at antique and thrift stores, and playing with my dog
- Food: Chicken Alfredo & quesadillas
- Band: Zac Brown Band
- Movie: Finding Nemo
- Super Power: Freeze time
- TV Show: New Girl, Fixer Upper, Full House, Warehouse 13
- Book: The Giver or Every Last Secret
- Quote: "It's not who you think you are that holds you back, It's who you think you're not" - Denis Waitley