Andy began his career in event management, working in big events like the Olympics, multiple Super Bowls, and Final Fours. So naturally, joining the renowned Mighty 8th crew would be next on his bucket list. Seriously though, we’re glad to have him on our team. In between his time in event management and landing with us, Andy worked with several marketing agencies on accounts such as Coca-Cola, Harley-Davidson, and Chick-fil-A, gaining more than a decade of valuable experience and insight.
His outgoing personality and attention to detail are instant hits with our clients. When you meet him, you may recognize his voice if you’ve ever been to a local sports event. Andy is the PA announcer for North Gwinnett High School football and soccer.
Andy’s also a family man. He met his wife Karen (also an event coordinator) at the Georgia Dome. They married in 2002 and have two sons, Ryan and Josh.
A LITTLE INSIGHT
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
- Hobbies: Video games, golf
- Food: Steak and baked potato
- Band: Pearl Jam and OutKast (close 2nd)
- Movie: A Few Good Men, Shawshank Redemption
- Super Power: Aquaman (breathing underwater)
- TV Show: The West Wing
- Book: Reading Can't Hurt Me, David Goggins
- Quote: “Alright, Alright, Alright.” – Wooderson