DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
There’s something about the advertising industry that attracts interesting characters. Al is certainly one of them – and we mean that in the best way. Not only does he bring over a decade of experience to the Mighty 8th crew, but he also has some interesting adventures and interests to share. Who else can tell you all about Hootsuite and what it’s like to ride horseback in the desert behind the Great Pyramids? He’s also a two-time chess champion, a former soccer referee, and an amateur poker player. Oh, and he also knows Kung Fu.
We can learn a lot of different things from Al. We’re just thrilled to have him putting his digital experience and knowledge to work for our clients. It may take the rest of us a while to perfect our roundhouse kicks, though.
A LITTLE INSIGHT
-… .-. .- -. -.. .. -. —.
- Hobbies: Texas Hold ‘Em, European Roulette, Dice
- Food: Anything but sushi
- Band: Coheed and Cambria, Jimmy Eat World
- Movie: IP Man, The Godfather
- Super Power: Invisibility
- TV Show: Entourage, Game of Thrones
- Book: 48 Laws of Power
- Quote: “Suffer now. Live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammed Ali